The first inflatable Cyclone™, available to buy today. Quick, quiet and portable, how will you use yours?
Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Cyclone™, we designed an inflatable version. This has been engineered to the same high standard as our Cyclones, but allows the user to quickly and single-handedly set-up, inflate and play! The Cyclone™ Go is proving a popular add-on for those in the entertainment business. The Cyclone™ Go is available to buy and will be fully branded in your company colours with logos, giving you a stand-out game in a competitive market. For everyone who wanted their very own Cyclone™, now you can!
- The only inflatable Cyclone™ available to buy
- Quick and easy to set-up, inflate and play.
- Perfect add-on for existing business model, or affordable start-up
- Ideal branding opportunity
Just catch the coloured balls or paper, and place them in the tube…how hard can it be? Oh, and they are flying around, and you are racing against the clock, and avoid the negative colours so that you don’t lose points! Be warned, this game is addictive!
• Inflatable top hat
• Fan box cover
• Main body of Cyclone™ Go can be made in a range of colours to match your brand
• Balls colours: Red/Green/Blue/Gold/Black/Yellow/Orange/White/Purple/Pink.
• Made to order, so please contact Bob to discuss your requirements
• Sealed tubes with pressure relief valve.
• Zip/Velcro door
• Fan 220/110 for USA /Canada
• Worldwide shipping
• Fully tested to industry standards
• Made under license by EU largest manufacturer
• All rights/designs/IPR owned by UniqueIdeas Ltd.
We were really pleased with the Event and the impact of the Cyclone and the additional engagement it encouraged with Delegates. Rob was great with the Delegates and the whole delivery and installation was spot on. I was really pleased with graphics which blended perfectly with the overall stand message I know my colleagues in Marketing were also impressed hence the interest in other Games as we do not always have the space Thanks again for your great service
The game went down really well and we will definitely want to use again next year, maybe with the colour part too to add a different element to it.
The Cyclone® trademark is registered as such by the European Union Intellectual Property Office, the United States Patent and Trademark Office AND IP AUSTRALIA and is owned by Unique Ideas Ltd. Any unauthorised use is expressly prohibited. Cyclone is protected by all IPR design registration/patent application/copyright. The word and device CYCLONE are trade marks and a registered trade mark of Unique Ideas (UK)Ltd.