Call, close, catch. The perfect game to motivate your sales teams
Designed for call centres, with a nod to Dr Who fans. Ideal as a motivational game for sales teams, when simply buying them doughnuts isn’t enough. Reward your team with time in the callbox after successfully closing a deal. How good a deal denotes how many seconds, and the more seconds the more chance to catch more balls and win more prizes. Encouragement and reward pushes people to strive to do better. The Cyclone™ Callbox will do just that. Long term hire available from 6 hours to 6 months, the choice is up to you. This is a new design, external branding is available for any theme.
- Sales team motivator
- Reward system with a difference
- Adds a fun element to sales targets
- Long-term hire available
Just catch the coloured balls or paper, and place them in the tube…how hard can it be? Oh, and they are flying around, and you are racing against the clock, and avoid the negative colours so that you don’t lose points! Be warned, this game is addictive!
• Top hat
• Door both inside and outside
• Top Gear style leader board with rules & laminate dry wipe.
• Fan box cover.
• 8 colours to match company branding on LED timer display.
• Balls colours: Red/Green/Blue/Gold/Black/Yellow/Orange/White/Purple/Pink.
• For more branding opportunities take a look at Cyclone™ Digital
• See our Branding page to learn more
• 1-player Cyclone™ wind game. Floor standing, stage available.
• For a multi-player game, please see the Cyclone™ XXL
• Foam balls or Paper/vouchers.
• 2m H x 1.2m D
• Full structural calculations, including H&S certificate on frame strength – not twist and click framework. Frame-weld strength certification
• Fire certification on all materials included
• Power supply dedicated 13 amp 3200 watts socket or 16 amp cee-form socket
The game was very engaging and drew people in at Confex 2020. Bob at Unique Ideas was easy to communicate with right through the process - quality service!
Bob and his team took care of absolutely everything from start to finish, and I never needed to chase for an update - even when I’d given the team a really tight deadline. The stand was set up for me before I even arrived by the amazing Neil and James. Neil certainly knows how to work the crowd and really helped make the stand a success. I’m very grateful to everyone I had the pleasure to connect with (shout out to Carol who kept me up to date throughout the process!).
The Cyclone® trademark is registered as such by the European Union Intellectual Property Office, the United States Patent and Trademark Office AND IP AUSTRALIA and is owned by Unique Ideas Ltd. Any unauthorised use is expressly prohibited. Cyclone is protected by all IPR design registration/patent application/copyright. The word and device CYCLONE are trade marks and a registered trade mark of Unique Ideas (UK)Ltd.