A little competition makes the world go around. Are you ready to play?
Are you running a team building day? A three-player Cyclone™ XL can be used either to encourage competition or working together. Whatever you need to achieve the Cyclone™ XL will help you. Speak to us, so that we can help you to choose the best game for you. Your company, your rules. We don’t see problems, we see solutions. Whatever you want your Cyclone™ XL for, our first-class experienced logistics team will make it happen. Make sure you get noticed with extensive branding available across the Cyclone™ XL. Go bigger, go better, go Cyclone™ XL.
- Ideal 3-player game can be used to encourage competition, or team building
- Visually exciting and entertaining, will draw crowds
- Easy to engage people when they are watching or waiting to play
- Professionally designed and branded, showcasing your company to the max
Choose to either work with a partner, or to compete against each other. Each player has their own score tube. All you have to do is catch the coloured target balls or paper, and place them in the tube…how hard can it be? Oh, and they are flying around, and you are racing against the clock, and avoid the negative colours so that you don’t lose points! Try and grab that bonus ball for even more points! Be warned, this game is addictive!
• Top hat
• Door both inside and outside
• Top Gear style leader board with rules & laminate dry wipe.
• Bottom kick board with social media tag.
• Fan box cover.
• 8 colours to match company branding on LED timer display.
• Balls colours: Red/Green/Blue/Gold/Black/Yellow/Orange/White/Purple/Pink.
• For more branding opportunities take a look at Cyclone™ Digital
• See our Branding page to learn more
• 3-player Cyclone™ wind game. Floor standing.
• For a multi-player game, please see the Cyclone™ XXL
• Foam balls or Paper/vouchers.
• Footprint 2.5m x 2.5m x 2.5m with Top Hat
• Full structural calculations, including H&S certificate on frame strength – not twist and click framework. Frame-weld strength certification
• Fire certification on all materials included
• Power supply dedicated 13 amp 3200 watts socket or 16 amp cee-form socket
We were really pleased with the Event and the impact of the Cyclone and the additional engagement it encouraged with Delegates. Rob was great with the Delegates and the whole delivery and installation was spot on. I was really pleased with graphics which blended perfectly with the overall stand message I know my colleagues in Marketing were also impressed hence the interest in other Games as we do not always have the space Thanks again for your great service
The game went down really well and we will definitely want to use again next year, maybe with the colour part too to add a different element to it.
The Cyclone® trademark is registered as such by the European Union Intellectual Property Office, the United States Patent and Trademark Office AND IP AUSTRALIA and is owned by Unique Ideas Ltd. Any unauthorised use is expressly prohibited. Cyclone is protected by all IPR design registration/patent application/copyright. The word and device CYCLONE are trade marks and a registered trade mark of Unique Ideas (UK)Ltd.