Let it snow, let it snow. Who doesn’t love a snowball fight?
Embrace Winter and join in the festive fun with snowballs galore! The Cyclone™ Snowball is an ideal interactive promotional games for all your winter themed game activities, including SnowDome, skiing holiday promotions, providing you with an on-message game that encourages fun, laughter and engagement. With professional branding available, whatever your message, we can help you get heard! The Cyclone™ Snowball gives you a light-hearted way to engage customers, allowing you the opportunity to interact in a relaxed and friendly fashion. You can’t buy goodwill and laughter, but you can hire a Cyclone™ Snowball and that’s pretty much the same thing!
- Unique Winter themed game
- Ideal for customer engagement
- Great Interactive Promotional Game
- Fun and attractive
- Promotes brand recognition
Quite simply to catch the coloured balls or paper and place them in the tube…the catch? They are flying around! And you only have 30 seconds to catch as many as you can, of a specific colour, all the time avoiding the Snowballs! But be warned, this game is addictive!
• Top hat
• Door both inside and outside
• Top Gear style leader board with rules & laminate dry wipe.
• Bottom kick board with social media tag.
• Fan box cover.
• 8 colours to match company branding on LED timer display.
• Balls colours: Red/Green/Blue/Gold/Black/Yellow/Orange/White/Purple/Pink.
• For more branding opportunities take a look at Cyclone™ Digital
• See our Branding page to learn more
• Available in a 1-player or 3-player version. Cyclone™ wind game. Floor standing, stage available.
• Foam balls or Paper/vouchers.
• 2m H x 1.2m D. For 1-player.
• Full structural calculations, including H&S certificate on frame strength – not twist and click framework. Frame-weld strength certification
• Fire certification on all materials included
• Power supply dedicated 13 amp 3200 watts socket or 16 amp cee-form socket
The game was very engaging and drew people in at Confex 2020. Bob at Unique Ideas was easy to communicate with right through the process - quality service!
Bob and his team took care of absolutely everything from start to finish, and I never needed to chase for an update - even when I’d given the team a really tight deadline. The stand was set up for me before I even arrived by the amazing Neil and James. Neil certainly knows how to work the crowd and really helped make the stand a success. I’m very grateful to everyone I had the pleasure to connect with (shout out to Carol who kept me up to date throughout the process!).
The Cyclone® trademark is registered as such by the European Union Intellectual Property Office, the United States Patent and Trademark Office AND IP AUSTRALIA and is owned by Unique Ideas Ltd. Any unauthorised use is expressly prohibited. Cyclone is protected by all IPR design registration/patent application/copyright. The word and device CYCLONE are trade marks and a registered trade mark of Unique Ideas (UK)Ltd.