Retro-based classic revamped for today. Enjoy with prawn cocktail and artic roll…
Ideal for the competitive, those that enjoy a challenge. This game will bring people back, again and again and again. Massively frustrating and engaging, this is the game that you have been waiting for. If you are looking for an experiential way to connect with your customers, this is for you. In a busy event or exhibition, it can be hard to stand out, but if you have a Cyclone™ Maze people will come to you. Let us take care of the logistics, the design the branding, you can take care of your customers, old and new.
- Incredible game format
- Ideal opportunity for customer engagement
- Get noticed and remembered
- Full logistics and on-day support available
You have 30 seconds inside the cyclone™ maze. In your allotted time you must catch and place in the tube 4 red balls, 4 green balls, 4 blue balls and 4 white balls. No more or no less, and in that exact order. But beware, for the cyclone will try and throw balls into the tube as well! If you manage to achieve this, you can then attempt to grab the elusive golden ball. When that golden ball is placed in the tube – your points are doubled!
• Top hat
• Door both inside and outside
• Top Gear style leader board with rules & laminate dry wipe.
• Bottom kick board with social media tag.
• Fan box cover.
• For more branding opportunities take a look at Cyclone™ Digital
• See our Branding page to learn more
• 1-player Cyclone™ wind game. Floor standing, stage available.
• For a multi-player game, please see the Cyclone™ XXL
• Foam balls or Paper/vouchers.
• 2m H x 1.2m D
• Full structural calculations, including H&S certificate on frame strength – not twist and click framework. Frame-weld strength certification
• Fire certification on all materials included
• Power supply dedicated 13 amp 3200 watts socket or 16 amp cee-form socket
Thank you also to you and your team for a great job on Saturday. The client loved the cyclone and it was a great hit with the guests.
Such a fun weekend...Thank you Bob and Kevin for being so wonderful. The creative worked really well with the activity!
It was absolutely brilliant, Kevin was great it was such a smooth setup the cyclone looked great and from start to finish we were busy. It caused a great buzz around the office and bought out everyone's competitive side! Thank you very much for all the hard work.
The Cyclone® trademark is registered as such by the European Union Intellectual Property Office, the United States Patent and Trademark Office AND IP AUSTRALIA and is owned by Unique Ideas Ltd. Any unauthorised use is expressly prohibited. Cyclone is protected by all IPR design registration/patent application/copyright. The word and device CYCLONE are trade marks and a registered trade mark of Unique Ideas (UK)Ltd.