Hungry Hippos just grew up. Start the fans and let battle commence
Whether you loved it or hated it, everyone remembers the iconic game of Hungry Hippos from their childhoods. Now you get the chance to re-create that childhood fun for real. Four challengers, four play points, and the fans start up. With a selection of game play to choose from, this is the game you can make your own. Take advantage of our logistics and support teams to allow you the chance to enjoy your day, and the opportunity to interact with your clients. Our dedicated teams will work with you to make sure that your day is a success.
- Perfect for high footfall events, as a multi-player game
- Fantastic branding on game
- Premium logistics and branding from Unique Ideas
- Provides ample opportunity for engagement
Four players, 30 seconds, 4 score tubes, and a mass of flying balls! How many can you catch? Either pick a colour each and see who grabs the most, or battle over the same colour…the choice is yours…and the clock starts NOW.
• Bottom half panels on four sides
• Top panels, ideal for social media tags, websites
• Top Gear style leader board with rules & laminate dry wipe.
• 8 colours to match company branding on LED timer display.
• Balls colours: Red/Green/Blue/Gold/Black/Yellow/Orange/White/Purple/Pink.
• Ping Pong/Bingo Balls will also work in this game and can be purchased with print/numbers on
• See our Branding page to learn more
• 1000/1000/2350 High, consider the Handball Game where space is limited.
• 2 separate units to be assembled on site. 1 Hour. Heavy 2 staff may be required if stairs/difficult access/long route to event site from Van.
• Full structural calculations, including H&S certificate on frame strength – not twist and click framework. Frame-weld strength certification
• Fire certification on all materials included
• Power supply dedicated 13 amp 3200 watts socket or 16 amp cee-form socket
• 4 Score tubes fitted.
We were really pleased with the Event and the impact of the Cyclone and the additional engagement it encouraged with Delegates. Rob was great with the Delegates and the whole delivery and installation was spot on. I was really pleased with graphics which blended perfectly with the overall stand message I know my colleagues in Marketing were also impressed hence the interest in other Games as we do not always have the space Thanks again for your great service
The game went down really well and we will definitely want to use again next year, maybe with the colour part too to add a different element to it.
The Cyclone® trademark is registered as such by the European Union Intellectual Property Office, the United States Patent and Trademark Office AND IP AUSTRALIA and is owned by Unique Ideas Ltd. Any unauthorised use is expressly prohibited. Cyclone is protected by all IPR design registration/patent application/copyright. The word and device CYCLONE are trade marks and a registered trade mark of Unique Ideas (UK)Ltd.