Hungry Hippos just grew up. Start the fans and let battle commence
Whether you loved it or hated it, everyone remembers the iconic game of Hungry Hippos from their childhoods. Now you get the chance to re-create that childhood fun for real. Four challengers, four play points, and the fans start up. With a selection of game play to choose from, this is the game you can make your own. Take advantage of our logistics and support teams to allow you the chance to enjoy your day, and the opportunity to interact with your clients. Our dedicated teams will work with you to make sure that your day is a success.
- Perfect for high footfall events, as a multi-player game
- Fantastic branding on game
- Premium logistics and branding from Unique Ideas
- Provides ample opportunity for engagement
Four players, 30 seconds, 4 score tubes, and a mass of flying balls! How many can you catch? Either pick a colour each and see who grabs the most, or battle over the same colour…the choice is yours…and the clock starts NOW.
• Bottom half panels on four sides
• Top panels, ideal for social media tags, websites
• Top Gear style leader board with rules & laminate dry wipe.
• 8 colours to match company branding on LED timer display.
• Balls colours: Red/Green/Blue/Gold/Black/Yellow/Orange/White/Purple/Pink.
• Ping Pong/Bingo Balls will also work in this game and can be purchased with print/numbers on
• See our Branding page to learn more
• 1000/1000/2350 High, consider the Handball Game where space is limited.
• 2 separate units to be assembled on site. 1 Hour. Heavy 2 staff may be required if stairs/difficult access/long route to event site from Van.
• Full structural calculations, including H&S certificate on frame strength – not twist and click framework. Frame-weld strength certification
• Fire certification on all materials included
• Power supply dedicated 13 amp 3200 watts socket or 16 amp cee-form socket
• 4 Score tubes fitted.
Israel Tourist Board
The Cyclone was very successful. It was a huge success and our Director of Fairs, was interested in perhaps looking at this for other European exhibitions we will be attending. I would also like you to pencil us in for next year! In the meantime, please pass on our thanks to your staff who were great.
Everyone was very helpful throughout the hiring process. The game at our University Careers Fairs went down really well. It kept our stand busy, drew attention to us and got people talking. Highly recommend booking a ‘One Stop’ game for your company event. Thanks so much Bob, it’s been absolutely brilliant!
Bob and his team at Unique ideas were a breath of fresh air in what can sometimes be a busy time in the run up to a large event. Not only were they able to deliver two exciting brand activation games, but they did so with a smile and with a very short lead time. The team were a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to working with you again!
The Cyclone® trademark is registered as such by the European Union Intellectual Property Office, the United States Patent and Trademark Office AND IP AUSTRALIA and is owned by Unique Ideas Ltd. Any unauthorised use is expressly prohibited. Cyclone is protected by all IPR design registration/patent application/copyright. The word and device CYCLONE are trade marks and a registered trade mark of Unique Ideas (UK)Ltd.