They may be small, but they are mighty!
This one’s for the kids! Designed exclusively for children, this Cyclone™ is an ideal indoor party game for tots to teens. With a variable severity level, you can make sure you don’t blow the little ones away, while still challenging the stronger teens. Do you want to keep the kids entertained? Look no further. With our children's party hire, our Cyclone™4kids will keep them active, engaged and happy. This game is perfect for any environment from shopping centres to private parties, the Cyclone™4kids is the game that you have been waiting for.
- Happy kids = happy adults!
- Fun, entertaining and engaging
- Great PR opportunities
- Ideal for a range of events and venues
Just catch the coloured balls or paper, and place them in the tube…how hard can it be? Oh, and they are flying around, and you are racing against the clock, and avoid the negative colours so that you don’t lose points! Be warned, this game is addictive!
• Top hat
• Door both inside and outside
• Top Gear style leader board with rules & laminate dry wipe.
• Fan box cover.
• 8 colours to match company branding on LED timer display.
• Balls colours: Red/Green/Blue/Gold/Black/Yellow/Orange/White/Purple/Pink.
• For more branding opportunities take a look at Cyclone™ Digital
• See our Branding page to learn more
• Multi-player Cyclone™ wind game. Floor standing, stage available.
• Foam balls or Paper/vouchers.
• Game 1m D x 1.5m H
• Full structural calculations, including H&S certificate on frame strength – not twist and click framework. Frame-weld strength certification
• Fire certification on all materials included
• Power supply dedicated 13 amp 3200 watts socket or 16 amp cee-form socket
The game was very engaging and drew people in at Confex 2020. Bob at Unique Ideas was easy to communicate with right through the process - quality service!
Bob and his team took care of absolutely everything from start to finish, and I never needed to chase for an update - even when I’d given the team a really tight deadline. The stand was set up for me before I even arrived by the amazing Neil and James. Neil certainly knows how to work the crowd and really helped make the stand a success. I’m very grateful to everyone I had the pleasure to connect with (shout out to Carol who kept me up to date throughout the process!).
The Cyclone® trademark is registered as such by the European Union Intellectual Property Office, the United States Patent and Trademark Office AND IP AUSTRALIA and is owned by Unique Ideas Ltd. Any unauthorised use is expressly prohibited. Cyclone is protected by all IPR design registration/patent application/copyright. The word and device CYCLONE are trade marks and a registered trade mark of Unique Ideas (UK)Ltd.