Catch the cash! And yes, we really did make Dyson a Cyclone™...
Don’t just hand out vouchers…where’s the fun in that? With a Cyclone™ Cash Capsule, you can give people the chance to catch their own – now who doesn’t love a challenge? Using this format for giveaway enhances the engagement potential of your customers. Ideal for giving out low value, high volume vouchers, or have simply a couple of high value vouchers amongst the flying papers. The choice is yours! Whatever you are trying to promote, the Cyclone™ Cash Capsule will get you noticed and increase the recognition of your brand. With first class branding and on hand logistics support, we concentrate on you, so that you can concentrate on your brand.
- Ideal 1-player game for all settings and locations.
- Giving you the maximum opportunity to engage with your customers
- We can operate your Cyclone™ on the day for you, or show you how
- Incredible branding available, giving you optimum exposure
Catch the cash…and the clock starts NOW.
• Top hat
• Door both inside and outside
• Top Gear style leader board with rules & laminate dry wipe.
• Bottom kick board with social media tag.
• Fan box cover.
• 8 colours to match company branding on LED timer display.
• Paper or vouchers
• For more branding opportunities take a look at Cyclone™ Digital
• See our Branding page to learn more
• 1-player Cyclone™ wind game. Floor standing, stage available.
• For a multi-player game, please see the Cyclone™ XXL
• Game 1.2 m D x 2.5 m H
• Footprint 2 m x 2 m x 2.5 m
• Fan fits on side and covered with MDF box
• Full structural calculations, including H&S certificate on frame strength – not twist and click framework. Frame-weld strength certification
• Fire certification on all materials included
• Power supply dedicated 13 amp 3200 watts socket or 16 amp cee-form socket
The game was very engaging and drew people in at Confex 2020. Bob at Unique Ideas was easy to communicate with right through the process - quality service!
Bob and his team took care of absolutely everything from start to finish, and I never needed to chase for an update - even when I’d given the team a really tight deadline. The stand was set up for me before I even arrived by the amazing Neil and James. Neil certainly knows how to work the crowd and really helped make the stand a success. I’m very grateful to everyone I had the pleasure to connect with (shout out to Carol who kept me up to date throughout the process!).
The Cyclone® trademark is registered as such by the European Union Intellectual Property Office, the United States Patent and Trademark Office AND IP AUSTRALIA and is owned by Unique Ideas Ltd. Any unauthorised use is expressly prohibited. Cyclone is protected by all IPR design registration/patent application/copyright. The word and device CYCLONE are trade marks and a registered trade mark of Unique Ideas (UK)Ltd.